SILVEROAKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website, and all of its sub-websites, are owned and operated by the SILVER OAKS Administration and Staff. The website is structured to directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Board of Education. SILVER OAKS has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The utilization of this school websites is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The SILVER OAKS reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior are subject to Copyright laws. You may NOT modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, staff of the SILVER OAKS and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post or make available in any other fashion, any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
- Agreement : You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. The SILVER OAKS, its affiliates or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The School is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License : The SILVEROAKS website, and all sub-websites are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites via direct or indirect means.
- Limitation of liability : The SILVEROAKS shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Post of Content
The SILVER OAKS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the website. Without limitation, the SILVER OAKS shall have the right to remove any material that the SILVER OAKS, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, with regard to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by the SILVER OAKS Board of Education.
Modification of Terms
The SILVEROAKS has the right to, at any time, change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website and that of any sub-websites. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between the SILVER OAKS and you, as the user or visitor of the SILVEROAKS website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use take affect immediately.
Payment Methods and Refund Policy:
Payment is accepted by way of cash, Cheque (Local or payable at par) an DD. Further online payment facility is also available. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
Should you have any questions, comments and/or concerns with regard to the information presented in this document or that of any other document, please direct your inquires to the webmaster at email@example.com