We welcome your interest in becoming a member of Silver Oaks International Schools. Our inquiry-based teaching and learning practices help young people make connections within units of study and across academic disciplines. We have a dedicated faculty who create a world of opportunities for the students who join our school from every corner of the globe.
We encourage you to take advantage of the exciting opportunities for personal and professional development that await you. We regard our faculty as our most valuable resource. That is why the school is dedicated to providing its community of educators with ongoing, individualized opportunities for professional growth, which equip them to stay abreast of their profession and improve student achievement.
We seek educators who are:
- Energized by our mission statement
- Passionate about the academic and personal development of the students
- Committed to challenging themselves through professional development
- Capable of working with parents as partners
- Equipped with personal values that are aligned with our beliefs
- Willing to go extra mile for molding the children
Vacancy – 2019-20 AY
- Language Teachers.
- Activity & Sports Teachers.
- Secondary and Senior Secondary Teachers – All subjects
- Primary Teachers.
If you are interested in employment with us and no suitable job opportunity is advertised on this page, we would recommend that you send us a speculative application to firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com
We do discard vague mails, please follow email etiquette when sending in your resumes/ Curriculum vitae.