- Date and Time for the school tour will be intimated to the parents via Email within 5 working days.
- School Tours are held mostly on Saturdays once or twice in a month (Tentative time: 9:30AM).
- On the day of school tour the parents and/or guardians need to be accompanied by the child.
- Within 5 – 7 working days of school tour, the school will schedule an appointment with the principal.
- This interaction is to ascertain whether the school and parents can positively collaborate in the education of the child.
- School reserves the right for admission, if it feels that parents’ aspirations and expectations are different from school’s philosophy and approaches to teaching and learning.
- If the school’s philosophy and parents’ aspirations align, School and the parents can make a final choice of taking admission for the child.
- Submit the filled up application form.
- Application form fee = Rs. 1,000/-
- Complete the fee formalities.
Age Eligibility: 2019-20
as on 1st June ‘19
Year of Birth
|PP 1||3 ½ years +||2015||Available|
|PP 2||4 ½ years +||2014||Closed|
|Grade 1||5 ½ years +||2013||Closed|
|Grade 2||6 ½ years +||2012||Available|
|Grade 3||7 ½ years +||2011||Available|
|Grade 4||8 ½ years +||2010||Closed|
|Grade 5||9 ½ years +||2009||Available|
|Grade 6||10 ½ years +||2008||Closed|
|Grade 7||11 ½ years +||2007||Available|
|Grade 8||12 ½ years +||2006||Available|
|Grade 9||13 ½ years +||2005||Closed|
|Grade 10||14 ½ years +||2004||Closed|
- Parents are requested to check the transport feasibility before applying for admission.
- The student must meet the minimum age eligibility criteria for their respective grade for admission.