A Saturday Programme for Gifted Children
Silver Oaks International School Hyderabad & Bangalore
Dear Heads of Schools
Please encourage your students who are perceived as gifted or exceptional learners to apply for this programme.
What: An exclusive STEM programme on three Saturdays in a month for children who are identified as gifted by NIAS.
Who can apply: Students from Grades VI, VII & VIII
How: NIAS will invite applications from students. The research team of Gifted Education programme at NIAS will scrutinize the application and call shortlisted candidates for interviews.
Professor Anitha Kurup, Head of the Gifted Education program at NIAS and her team will conduct the interviews and select the final list of students.
Starting from August 2017, selected students will attend the gifted education programme. Faculty is recommended by NIAS and Silver Oaks International School.
- Application can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Last date for submission: 20th July 2017
- Screening of Applications: 22th July onwards
- NIAS team will scrutinize the applications and call the shortlisted students for Interviews.
- Classes will be held on 1st, 3rd and 4th Saturdays. Timings: 9 am to 12 pm.
Useful links to know more about NIAS Gifted Education Programme and Child Prodigy Program.
For more Information on Hyderabad Center
Contact: Ms Pratibha-7780356516
For more Information on Bangalore Center
Contact: Ms Jaicy Jose-9743900068
With Best Wishes
Silver oaks International Schools
Hyderabad Bangalore & Visakhapatnam